Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Psalm 86:11

Greetings dear Precious Sisters-in-Christ,

It was yesterday that I was asked by a dear sister-in-Christ to pray. It was yesterday when human words were not enough. It was yesterday.


Today, Psalm 86 and specifically 8:11, "Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth; unite my heart to fear thy name." It is today that I must lean not on my own understanding but ask of my Sovereign Lord to Teach me His Way.


Abba Father, my LORD, my Magnificent GOD, who has set the limits of the oceans, who has marked the boundaries of the earth, who has set the times. How glorious is Your righteousness and how wonderful is Your Truth. Thank you LORD, that You comfort us. Thank you that You embrace us with Your sustaining and abiding LOVE. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she walk in Your TRUTH, that she ask and keep asking, "Teach me thy way, O Lord and unite my heart to fear thy Name." In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home