Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In My Corner

Greetings,

My Jesus room has been set up - In one corner I have my wooden cross, framed "Legend of the Dogwood Tree", and 2 Chronicles 16:9 scripture placed over my rocker, where I sit and read and pray. In the other corner is where my computer is. Situated between two windows; the window on my right hand side faces mountain, (mauka) and over my garage roof the mountain protrudes; not quite as magnificent as the Rockies but beautiful for me. On my left side is the ocean (makai). Now I do need to lean forward somewhat to see the ocean because of a house directly blocking my view (just in case you may think that this scenario is perfect). So here I am in my corner and asking our most Sovereign and Glorious and Magnificent Father in Heaven what to say this morning. Phil. 3:13, 14. Yes Lord.

Abba Father, thank You for placing me here in this corner, thank You for allowing my eyes to see the mountain top and the ocean depth but also allowing barriers which cause me to have to reach forth. Lord God I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day that she would focus her attention on the invisible. May she forget the things which are behind and reach forth unto those things which are before. Abba Father, come into the corners of our lives and fill them with Your Presence, Your Peace, Your Provision and Your Power. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home