Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Defragging

Greetings to my dear friends and sisters-in-Christ,

I learned a new word this past week - defragging, short for defragmentation. In the context of computer lingo - I think it means getting all the right colors of the spectrum in a solid block. All the white together, green, blue, etc. One of the computers in our office was very slow in operating in a certain program - our IT guy (computer expert) came and thought that instead of getting a whole new system he would try defragging the computer. Every once in a while I would check how the color spectrum was coming together. I decided that I would like to adopt this word. I am a person who is usually "running amuck" so I think this defragging may be of benefit to me personally.

Two verses in the book of John - verse 14, "Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you" and verse 16 "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you" are Truths which I must remember.

Heavenly Father, thank you that you have chosen me. Thank you that you take all of me and call me friend when I obey your commands. Thank you that when I become fragmented You are the One who puts me back in order, who directs my steps. Lord, Abba, I pray for each precious sister-in-Christ that her life would be a reflection of You. Lord put back in order that which has hampered Your Joy, put back in order that which has restricted walking in Your Word, and put back in order that which has robbed Your Truth in each dear life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until Next Week,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home