Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 12 of my Birthday month

Greetings,

Good morning to all - This year I decided to have a birthday month - yep - most definitely I'm being very selfish with myself but for this birthday coming up 57 years - I'm taking the whole month to celebrate. Each day I remind myself of how Great and Sovereign my God is and along with that I in turn am rewarded with a Promise that He is Faithful and Loves me Forever and Ever. I Love the great I AM. This birthday month day I have the honor and privilege to write to all of you. How great is that?

Today I am doing something out of the ordinary -What happens when the press has moved on to another tragedy? What happens when the situation isn't solved in an hour or maybe two hours as portrayed in most television shows? I am attaching a link to how to help: medical teams international

Psalm 62:5-8 My soul, wait in silence for God only. For my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken. On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.

Heavenly Father, Praise and Glory to Your Holiness, You are Sovereign over Heaven and Earth, May Your Kingdom Come. I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that her life may be cemented, grounded, secure in the knowledge that her LORD is the great I AM. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,



Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home