Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Changes Made

Greetings,

For those of you who use computers, and if you are reading this, you are one of them. I am having problems with my favorite websites changing their format. I am especially upset with how Yahoo decided to completely rearrange, reconfigure, or whatever was done. Here I am in my knowing what to do (comfort zone) and open my Yahoo and have a choice to try out the newest, latest version. Why not I ask myself - and double yikes, (yikes) what did I get myself into. Here I go again searching, trying to locate the correct link to get to the same place that was so routine before - why do [they] do that??!! I know they did it specifically to upset me. Now why was I upset, I ask myself and my answer was .... applied spiritually ---

God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. How can I completely know the most Sovereign Lord of yesterday, today, and tomorrow unless I am presented with challenges. When He changes something in my life - I am challenged - I am uncertain. The amazing and marvelous thing about it is that the Yahoo people probably conducted lots of time and effort into researching how best to keep their website alive and competitive in today's market.

And GOD knows me, personally and intimately, and He Loves Me. And more importantly He never changes - He is the same Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.

Heavenly Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth, thank You for Your continual Goodness, Your Eternal Truth, Your Omnipotent Favor. Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day and in the days ahead that they may seek the One Triune God who is the Great I Am, who is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. May their faith be challenged and may they not waiver in their dependence on You and the freedom that they have in Christ. In the precious name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Until next week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home