Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just a Little About Me

Greetings to my dear sisters-in-Christ,

Decided to share just a little about me today - My favorite things

Color: Purple
Animal: Giraffe
Flower: Rose
Sound: Water ripples - water rushing over pebbles and/or boulders
Smell: Leather
Food: its a toss up between my mom's or my daughter's cooking
Hobby: Journaling
Sport: Swimming
Music: Classical and Worship

There just a little bit about me - put all this together and what a sight I must be -

As I turn to God's word this is a little bit more about me - "For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God" (Col. 3:3) and " So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience;" (Col. 3:12) Wow! Now put the two together and I have a reason to celebrate. "Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father." (Col. 3:17)

Abba Father, thank You that my life is hidden with Christ in You, Praise thee my Father in Heaven. I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day and in the days ahead that she may know her true identity. That she would seek passionately after the TRUTH to comprehend that which You desire for her to keep in her heart and mind. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ.

P.S. I would like to say a welcome to 2 new members today - it is so nice to meet you and enjoy your friendship and fellowship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home