Wednesday, August 22, 2007

God's Special Gift for You

Greetings my dear friends and fellow sisters-in-Christ,

I awoke this morning with these words - God has given you and me a special gift for today. And it continued on... For each dear sister-in-Christ I have given this special gift. To the one racked with pain, to the one who is confused, to the one who needs proof of my Sovereignty, to the one who has held onto her faith, to the one who continues to remain in her sin. For each beating heart, each hungry and thirsty soul, and each fleshly desire I have given this gift.

I gave because I made a covenant with You when You surrendered your life and gave it to me. I will keep giving until my Son returns one day to take You home.

My gift - My Mercies - I give them new every morning.

Abba, Jehovah, I AM, Adonai, El Shaddai, LORD, thank You oh my Father for giving me Your mercies. Thank You for giving each dear sister-in-Christ Your mercies. Our minds and hearts are not able to comprehend this but our spiritual eyes, ears, hearts, and minds are raised to thee and at the same time we bow down and praise the name of JESUS. Holy Spirit come and reveal those mysteries which clear the mind of confusion. LORD , our Great Physician come heal our bodies, minds, and souls. Thank You Jesus that You sit at the right hand of the Father and whisper into His ear of me and each dear sister-in-Christ. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Until Next Week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home