Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Dream - GOD DID IT

Greetings from my home to yours,

I had a dream last night that I woke up remembering and wanted to share it with all of you this day. I as wandering from this place to that recognizing some family and friends and even remembering of having a discussion with them. Again I began to wander from place to place until I ended up in a tree house, (sort of like an attraction at Epcot Center or Disneyland) As I was exiting the long walkway a lady stopped me and said, "He is not able to help them like he wants", while turning to her husband. He looks at me and I continue to walk but turn and ask if he would like prayer. I place my hand upon his head and begin to pray. I know that what I pray he receives because he is giddy. Then I see letters forming on his shirt. It was then that I told him that with this gift I saw that he was to wear a shirt which had in uppercase bold letters, "GOD DID IT". He did not like that.

That is my dream. While thinking about it - me, myself, and I am reminded of four things.

1) when I pray and it is answered - not to be surprized that it happended
2) when I pray and it is answered - not to say, "wow, I prayed and this happened", like it was all mine to own
3) when I pray and it is not answered - to doubt God
4) when I pray and it is not answered - to blame myself

I am praying this morning for all of you, some of you I have never met and the odds of meeting this side of heaven are very slim. For others I have known for a short time and others for a longer time. Still I am praying for you this morning.


Abba Father, oh most Sovereign Lord, the omnipotent, omnipresent, Glorious LORD. Thank you for Your mercy and grace. That You, the God of the Universe, says Come to my Throne of Grace, Come commune with Me. Lord I ask in the Name of Jesus this day and this week for Your divine protection to abide in the lives of these precious ladies. I ask in the Name of Jesus, for Your Peace which passes all understanding to abide in the minds and hearts of these precious ladies. I ask for Your Faithfulness which endures forever and ever to abide in the lives of these precious ladies. LORD. Amen


Until next week,


Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home