Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday Morning Greetings - I'm off Island

Greetings,

Yikes!! I'm taking a little trip - yes, I'll be off Island for two weeks. Beginning tomorrow night my husband and I are off to see family and friends. Tremendously Excited about this part!! so why the Yikes in the beginning? Because I realize that I have begun to covet "MY ISLAND". I'm very protective of this Big Island. God has planted me here and even a little disturbance causes me to question whether or not He will keep me planted here. There I have placed the thought out of my mind and written it down. God is an awesome GOD who keeps us and delights in us and places us and plans and purposes our lives. Once again I'm running back to HIM and trusting. Lord God forgive my coveting and thank you for Your blessings (ALL OF THEM)

Heavenly Father, Abba, Almighty LORD, How Great Thou Art. Praise and Glory and Honor unto thy Name. Lord I thank you for each dear sister-in-Christ today. Lord God I pray that a passionate stirring will well up in the hearts and minds of these precious women and they would ask of thee, "Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto Thee" and You will answer, "I will guide thee with mine eye". In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home