Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Water - Water - Everywhere

Greetings to my dear sisters-in-Christ:

I have always enjoyed water. The sound of it. The taste of it. The feel of it. Because I grew up on the dry side of the State of Montana, it was hard for me to acclimate myself to the wetness of Washington State when we moved there for a few years. And now that I am in Hawaii the salt sea air is another adjustment entirely. And it is all the same (Water). Fresh stream water, rainfall water, lake water, and salty sea water. And Jesus is the Living Water - This month I want to be watered by Jesus. I want to feel His Presence, taste His Goodness, Hear His Voice and Be Soaked from the top of my head to the tips of my toes in Living Water. I hope that you would like to join me on the fabulous experience.

Heavenly Father, Abba LORD, thank you El Shaddai, that You are beckoning us to come this day, this hour into Your Presence and ask for the Living Water to enter into our lives. LORD I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day that her thoughts, her emotions, her words, and her actions would be taken to the Jesus, the Living Water. May her thoughts be pure, may her emotions be stilled, may her words be kind and may her actions glorify You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home