Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My goal - My Vision

Greetings to the saints:

There were two scenes in the Walt Disney's film, ALADDIN, that have stuck in my memory bank. Probably because I have seen the movie so many times, not as many times as OverBoard or Princess Bride but then that's for another day. Anyway back to my story. The first is when the genie appears, not really my idea of what a genie should act and look like but he kind of grows on you after a while. I guess because he is purple!!! The genie stated what Aladdin could ask for and what was off limits.
The second was when the Princess encountered the slave boy, two times he asked of her, "Do you Trust Me". Often in my prayer time, these two scenes pop up. How?? When I ask God to do something - sometimes I pause and a thought goes through my mind - Lord if I ask will you grant it this time, will it be one of my three wishes and then after that no more and Lord do I TRUST You?? I have had numerous goals throughout my life and I'm sure to have more and more but goals are for the physical realm. I have had very few visions and I ask God for more to come for I know that a vision comes from the spiritual realm. Where God and I meet. Ah that I would never, never, tire of asking, seeking and knocking to know GOD. My vision: that all whom I love would find PEACE of GOD, a desire to KNOW HIM, to live for HIM, and to live eternally. How many times do I ask?? As long as I have breath. Do I TRUST HIM. Yes, because all the promises of GOD are Yes and Amen.

Heavenly Father, our Sovereign Lord who Loves us, Praise and Glory and Honor to thy Name. LORD, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that in this day and in this week may she be blessed with an awesome vision to KNOW You more and more and more. May her heart burst each new morning with the knowledge that You are her GOD, may her mind be like the mind of Christ, may her whole being desire to be embraced by the most wonderful, glorious, beautiful and magnificent LORD of lords and KING of kings. Arise, my dear sisters-in-Christ, cast of the old and put on the new, for our most Sovereign Lord calls us righteous and holy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

Your dearest friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home