Wednesday, July 24, 2024

John 1:12 - But As Many As

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Wow what a proclamation! John 1:12, "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His Name." The reason I am so comforted by this verse is because of these four words, "but as many as". How many is that is infinite and profound for all the people in the world, past present and future are included in these four words. How can I not Trust in this Sovereign Lord who has reconciled Himself to us and to the whole world. You and me and all the other yous and mes of the world. Those whom I will never meet this side of heaven or will not have an encounter with unless God ordains it. I am more aware of the amount of people that can live in an area now that I have moved back east and it is so populated. The stores, the highways, the byways, the parks, the pharmacies and the doctors offices. So as I venture out from my little abode where I can control the sound levels and the amount of space to occupy and get in amongst the crowd of people it even overwhelms this extroverted person. How omnipotent that He even knows the number of our hairs and has named the stars. I am in awe of Him today and giving Him the glory and honor. Let us pray - Abba Father, how Great thou art, that we have the right to become children of God. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she rejoices today in knowing that since the beginning of time You made it possible through the death of Your Son by this verse of truth, "but as many as received Him". Lord may they be still today and know that You are God. No matter the situation or the crisis or the celebration or the conditions that Your peace which passes all understanding will be poured into their hearts and their minds. In Jesus Name, Amen. Believing on His name,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home