Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Ezekiel 37:1-14

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Today's reading was about the bed of dry bones and what happened by the word of the Lord. The word of the Lord, those five words, which draw me into the spiritual realm and excites me and encourages me in my walk of Faith. These verses, 5 and 6 when read leave me speechless once again at the Grace and Mercy of our Lord. When I read these words I am hopeful and encouraged for when I feel like my bones have dried up and I no longer am able to see my dreams and my visions I read this and am amazed that our Lord by His word completes and restores and renews and inspires and LOVE us so much that just reading these words my mind soars at what God is going to do next in my life. We are experiencing abnormal heat here in Ohio and this is the first time experiencing heat along with humidity. But when I read that first He restored and then He commanded the four winds, "O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they come to life. It was only then that the bones covered with flesh were able to come alive. Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, let us pray - Abba Father, thank You that Your Word completes us and Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ would focus on You and take a deep breath and know that You O Lord have commanded and it is done. Fill them up to overflowing with Your Spirit and may the celebration of being alive be evident in the lives of those around them. In Jesus Name, Amen. Breathing in HIM,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home