Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Psalm 138:1-3, 8 - I Will Sing Your Praise

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Honestly, I don't know how Moses did it at 80. Starting over from being a shepherd of sheep to being a shepherd of people. And all the adjustments to living in a new land and the nuances of all the people. It had to be the Lord directing and guiding and leading every step of the way and to add to that he was having family issues too. There I got that off of my mind so onto why we are here this morning. Our walking out our faith in the Psalms. Today's reading is Psalm 138:1-3, 8, "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise. I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. When I call, you answered me; and made me bold and stouthearted. And verse 8, "The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever, do not abandon the works of your hands." Yes, each and every day whether the steps are steep or flat, may they be steps of Faith that leads me on this journey of giving Praise to the Lord. Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ each day is filled with His tender mercies and His love and faithfulness. He will fulfill his purpose, for it is a promise which He will keep. He will not abandon the works of His hands. Let us pray - Abba Father All Praise and Glory and Honor we lift our holy hands to You for You sustain us and keep us and lead us. Thank You O, LORD for your love and your faithfulness towards us. May we lift our hearts and eyes to the one who has brought us thus far and will lead us home. In Jesus Name, Amen. Blessings and mercies to the King,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home