Wednesday, June 05, 2024

The Priestly Blessing - Numbers 6:22-26

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, It may be because I live on the East coast, which is more densely populated, now instead of central Montana, where the whole population could fit into Diseyland's parking lots, that my sensitivity is heightened to my surroundings. Trying to find quiet moments amidst the hustle and bustle of sounds and sites ca difinitely dull the mind. And instead of my reading of the Psalms this morning I came across these verses yesterday and seemed to be appropriate for today's posting. The priestly blessing comes after a detailed description of being a Nazirite and then "the Lord said to Moses, "Tell Aaron and his sons, "This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them:k "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."" This is my prayer for you this morning for our lives are so complicated with everyday living. So in the midst of your day when life is... Let us pray - Abba Father, thank You and Praise You and today I would ask of You that these precious words would flow forth from this email into the hearts of each of my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, May the LORD bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you PEACE." Thank You Lord that You have heard my prayer in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen. Blessings of Peace,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home