Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Psalm 119:33-35 - Teach, Give, and Direct Me

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, There isn't a day that goes by where I need to be taught or to give or be directed in some way. Thank goodness I have GPS on my phone for showing me the way to a new doctor's office or some other place in a different city. I have come to depend on it as a life line. In fact a couple days ago we wanted to visit this popula Amish nursery so off we went with phone maps and arrived to our destination on time too. With the reliance on the phone I tend to reach for that before anything else and thank goodness for technology and the ability to be able to use it. Once again I turned to the Psalms and in Psalm 119:33-35 I found my way to navigate through my life. Let us pray - Abba Father we come before your throne of grace this morning and pray, "Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees; and I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight." Praise to thee O LORD for Your goodness and mercy and grace for today. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she trust and hope and find Joy in Your presence today. In Jesus Name, Amen. Blessings,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home