Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Psalm 112:1-4 - A Model for Life

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, I started swimming again after two years of not doing it. We live close to the Y (6 miles away) and the county road is an easy drive. I forgot how much I liked swimming and after a couple laps my body just took over, by that I mean the strokes and breathing was so easy. Before I knew it I had swam for 20 minutes and got out feeling very refreshed. I did it again yesterday for 30 minutes and now my arms are feeling it so taking a day off to rest my body. Just a little something to start off your Wednesday morning. I hope that the upcoming Good Friday and Easter will be a blessing for all of you as you celebrate the reason why we are able to do and live and breathe. I have chosen Psalm 112:1-4 for today's reading, "Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be might upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness; he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous." My dear and precious sisters-in-Christ as I peeked outside this early morning and there was a fog layer and the air felt moist on my body the first thing I heard were the birds singing and with their singing songs of praise it was then that my attitude changed from, "another cloudy day" to "yes Lord just like the birds singing this morning I will praise you." Our LORD is worthy of all our praise ALL the time and this being Holy Week may our hearts be filled with praises for He is faithful and gracious and glorious and mighty. Let us pray - Abba Father, thank You for Your tender mercies and richest blessings that You gift us with each and every day. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her life be filled with Hope and Peace and Love. As she cries out to You whether in praises or need may You light her path and dispel the darkness that wants to always creep into our minds and hearts. I ask that You cover her mind with Your peace and ignite a passion within her that nothing will ever be able to take away. In Jesus Name, Amen. Blessings,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home