Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Psalm 106:1-5 - My Musings

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Last month I joined the Y and started swimming as my exercise, however after a couple of days of swimming I caught a really bad cold, and it was put on hold for awhile. I am sure the swimming had nothing to do with it! Have recovered and decided to utilize the other services that were offered since I had already signed up for a month. Did the full tour and decided to walk on the track. There was another class below me and they were playing music which really helped me move right along and kept me from getting bored with the laps. Almost at the end of their class the instructor put on the cool down music and God showed up and the praising began. It was a worship song that I had sung several times during worship at my previous church. And my actions were spontaneous - with raised hands I started to worship the Lord. What a wonderful time I had just walking on the track and worshipping the Lord. This morning I have several words written in the margin alongside verses one through 5, first the verses themselves, which are underlined, "Praise the Lord give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; His love endures forever. Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD or fully declare His praise: Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. Remember me, O LORD, when you show favor to your people, come to my aid when you save them, that I may enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may share in the joy of your nation and join your inheritance in giving praise." And the words written and dated, 9/9/01, "Halleluyah Abba - Yes, you are so tender" verse one, "Thank you," verse two, "not I Lord", verse three, "Fill me up today" and "only by seeking your will", verse four, "My prayer today" and "Yes Lord", and finally verse five, "Thank You Lord". For some reason on September 9, 2001 the Lord and I had a time of prayer and worship and it was important enough for me to record it. And yesterday's worship time was so timely and precious I wanted to share with you today. Let us pray - Abba Father, hallelujah and praise to thee, how tender are Your mercies which are new every morning. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-christ that you would show up in the most unexpected way today and she would lift her hands and begin to worship. Lord bless them richly with Your favor and may You come to their aid and may they enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones and may they share in the joy and join You inheritance in giving praise. In Jesus Name, Amen. Only by seeking Your will,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home