Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Welcome to the Month of April - Psalm 148

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, We made it to April of 2024! by that I mean we moved here in August, summertime and found out what fall and winter and now going into Springtime. I was looking for past photos of April and this one popped up on my screen. It was taken April 3, 2010. We lived in Hawaii and the house we lived in had a breezeway attached to the house and the garage. We covered the breezeway with screening material and grew our orchids. It was an ideal spot for them. It didn't take long for them to flourish in the shaded area. I do not remember the significance of this picture or who took it for me but remembering back to this time was wonderful. Also I had to rearrange my study room, which involved emptying my chest where my journals were kept. The last couple of days I have been reading through some of them and remembering times past and how far the Lord has brought us. Psalm 148 seemed to be the best Psalm to read this morning as I walk through this day. The first sentence of verse one to the last sentence of verse 14, "Praise ye the Lord." and all verses in between is all about praising. Praise ye the Lord; as I looked back through the journals and looking at the photos how faithful is my LORD that He has indeed brought us thus far and will continue to keep us and guide us and direct us and will never ever leave us through ALL the seasons of our lives. I hope that you take the time to read Psalm 148 and maybe reflect on your past adventures or experiences with Him at the helm. I especially like the two opening verses, "Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens; praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels; praise ye him, all his hosts." The psalmist starts at the beginning of life itself. the heavens, the heights, the angels and the hosts before he leads into the creation of the world. Our God, our Creator, our Sovereign Lord we give Praise to Him. Let us pray - Father, Abba Father this day we celebrate and thank You for our past April 3rds, our present April 3rd and our future April 3rds, for You are our Faithful and Loving Father who keeps us and loves us and supplies all our needs and inspires us to seek You above all else. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she sees You and hears Your whispers and Seek Your face and begin to shout, "Praise ye the Lord." throughout her day. In Jesus Name, Amen. Praise ye the LORD,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home