Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Wants and Needs

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Yesterday I had a very important learning experience, the difference between wants and needs. Phil. 4:19 says, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." The day before I had prayed over a situation and asked for the Lord's favor concerning the matter. And the answer from God was different than what I had expected. I realized that indeed His favor was upon me and the answer was what I needed. Was I disappointed in the answer? Yes, at first I was but then a calmness came over me and I realized that it was what I needed. I thanked the Lord for His provision and once again remembered that His ways are higher than mine and His thoughts are higher than mine. God is indeed Good and All things are possible. I also did a couple of things that took me out of my comfort zone, like way out, and still He guided and directed and blessed me through them. Let us pray - Abba Father, our Lord who gifts us with so much. Thank You Father for Your rich blessings and Your gifts that You give us each and every day of our lives. Lord, I pray that Your Goodness and Mercy would flow like a rushing river, like a BIG WAVE, like a waterfall, like a drenching rain over each dear and precious sister-in-Christ and that she would learn that being in Your Will and Your timing is the best place to receive all her needs and may they be abundant. In Jesus Name, Amen. Wanting His Needs,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home