Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The Potter's Hands

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, In the midst of moving the clutter and messiness seems to be distracting from what needs to be accomplished each day, BUT... a little bit each day eases the mountain of impossibilities. Yes, we see it as impossibilities and yet what resonates in my mind as I survey the clutter is just how miraculous my Lord is! First, His provision, the things I have treasured thus far, He provided! Second, there is "a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away," (Ecclesiastes 3:6). Third, He has planned and purposed my life and yours as well and since He is the Potter and we the lump of clay, once again I am on the Potter's wheel being shaped and molded and in the Potter's hands. He alone has set me on this path! It is an adventure - definition: an unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity. Indeed to me it is exciting, and seems a hazardous experience or activity because I haven't been here before, BUT... He has and is and will continue until my final days. Fourth, and final, "Proverbs 3:3-4, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and He will make straight your paths." Let us pray - Abba Father, All praise and honor and thanksgiving and with all humility, I worship You. LORD I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that the days of her adventurous life will be filled with miraculous moments where Your Presence is enough and fills her up to overflowing with Joy, Peace, Hope and above all else the Love that abides deep within their hearts purifying and renewing and refreshing them as they walk the path of Faith. In Jesus Name, Amen. Being embraced by the Potter's hands,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home