Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Teach Me Thy Way O Lord - Psalm 86:11

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, It has been so long ago that I received a little wooden plaque (2x4) with these words painted on it, "Teach me thy way, O Lord. Psalm 86:11". It is currently on a little stand and sits in my garden window in the kitchen. And since I am frequently standing with my hands in the sink, either cleaning up a mess or making a mess and looking out the window, it is hard to miss it. In preparing for posting this morning, looking out my garden window my eyes were drawn to it and knew what I needed to post. Two days ago, an early morning wake up conversation from the Lord, "my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts". I must have been subconsciously thinking about something so my thoughts are that He is trying to tell me something. My thoughts and ways are being challenged these days and the Lord knew that I was in need of His way in order to hold onto Him and trust and believe in faithfulness and gentleness and goodness. So leaning not on my own understanding but saying out loud the truth I am able to have peace and joy as I walk through my day. Let us pray - Abba Father, who art in Heaven, O Lord thank You that You always whisper in our ear or sing a song over us and guide us in the most wonderful ways. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ this day that her life would be filled to overflowing with Your faithfulness and gentleness and goodness. And that she would have moments of such joy that she bursts into laughter and she would have moments of such hope that she would walk boldly through her day and she would have moments of such faith that she would take a step forward. In Jesus Name, Amen. O Lord, teach me thy way,
Isaiah 55:8-9, Psalm 119:105, Romans 8:28, Proverbs 3:5-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home