Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Being Me Before HIM

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, We are experiencing an artic COLD and along with that comes the haze, and the dictionary states, a tenuous cloud of something such as vapor or smoke in the air. Yes that is what we are experiencing and looking outside most definitely there is that, haze! But the good news is that it is a tenuous (very weak or slight) cloud. Do you have days where your world seems to be a little hazy? Have you heard the phrase, "he/she has their head in the clouds?" I have days like that when I come before the Lord and it is like the verse, "For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known." (1 Cor. 13:12). Yes, I desire to know Him more and more and when it seems I am asking and seeking and knocking that there is a haze surrounding Him. So as I quietly wait before Him there is a stillness in my heart and my mind that only He knows how to see through the haze for it is when I am "me", my sin filled life, my weaknesses, my frailty, and my hidden spots which only He knows fully for I was created by Him and for Him that He whispers into my heart, "For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." (Rom. 5:10) O Lord, gracious and mighty, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today and may she come before You and "being me before Him" worship and praise the One who has freely removed the haze from their minds so that they are completely and utterly known by You and deeply and intimately LOVED by You. In Jesus Name, Amen. Being me before HIM,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home