Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Psalm 19 - Searching, Seeking and Securing

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, The last Wednesday of January 2023, we have almost made it through the first month of 2023 only a few more days to go. It seems that now is the time to gather paperwork together and prepare for doing your taxes. Each year I try to organize my unfiled paperwork, which I have laid aside, knowing that I will need to have it soon. And, of course, there are various little piles placed all around my room. So I begin to search out the piles seeking the right ones and secure them in a folder. This may sound like an easy task, but trust me, it is not! For I have several piles and in each one there invariable is a paper or two that needed attention some time back but the deadline has passed so I need to take the time to deal with it. This will take a few days to complete but remembering from years past it will be done. In the reading of today's scriptures, you are probably wondering what the verses have to do with my searching, seeking and securing. Let's begin: "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there words, whose voice is not heard." In my searching I am looking for the right words on the paperwork that have to do with matter at hand. Yes, words on paper, these words are read sometimes quietly and other times out loud. In the reading of these words out loud it is heard by the audience and the individual speaking them and when it comes to reading the Word a mystery occurs. You may be searching for something important and/or seeking answers to your questions and turning to the Word, the Lord so graciously and marvelously displays the securing of His Word. And in the securing of His Word at the right time He reveals the Truth. Abba Father, Gracious and Sovereign LORD, praise to Thee for your testimony. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ, that in her searching and seeking whatever she is praying about that Your Word would You would be securing in her heart and in her mind the truth of the matter at hand and may she boldly proclaim, "let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer." In Jesus Name, Amen. Day to day pours out speech,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home