Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The Quietness of the Morning

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Yesterday morning as I watched the snow fall while doing my dishes I realized that it was very quiet. In fact I thought maybe the electricity had gone off because there was a quietness. So quiet that I could hear my fountain which was in the living room. I then realized that I must go outside because if it is this quiet in the house then it must be so outside. I opened my patio sliding glass door and stepped out on the deck. Yes, indeed, it was quiet enough that I could hear the snow falling! There I stood and thanked the Lord for the quietness of the morning. I needed to have that quietness of the Lord to comfort me. How about you, do you welcome the quietness of the morning? Let us pray - Abba Father, thank You that You quiet our minds and hearts. Thank You that You bring us to a place where the quietness of You, Your Presence, stills our hurried lives or gives us a moment of silence to seek Thee or embraces us just enough that we are able to breathe and continue on. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that for today You would anoint her with Your peace which passes all understanding and quiet her in Your Love. In Jesus Name, Amen. Enjoying the Quietness of Him,
LyndiaSue verses: Phil. 4:7; 1 Peter 3:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home