Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Psalm 89:5-8 Grateful for His Faithfulness

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, This being the day before Thanksgiving and keeping with the theme of learning to lean in I looked up the definition of grateful and thankful. Grateful: feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; welcome and Thankful: pleased and relieved. This year I would have to say I am more grateful than thankful! In reading the scriptures, Psalm 89:5-8,"Let the heavens praise your wonders, O LORD, your faithfulness in the assembly of the holy ones? For who in the skies can be compared to the LORD? Who among the heavenly beings is like the LORD, a God greatly to be feared in the council of the holy ones, and awesome above all who are around him? O LORD God of hosts, who is mighty as you are, O LORD, with your faithfulness all around you?" Yes, grateful for His Faithfulness. This month thus far has had its challenges and with those challenges He has covered me with His Presence. Yes, I know that He is ever present and ever knowing but especially this month He wakes me up in the middle of the night and I can hear His whispers that He is present. Him and I speak in silence for a while and then I drift back to sleep. Yes, I am grateful for His Faithfulness for without His faithfulness where would I be. As you spend time with family and friends or maybe it is by yourself on Thanksgiving day may His Presence surround you in a special way and may you be grateful for who He is. My prayer for you - O Most Holy and Faithful Abba Father, we are so grateful for Your Faithfulness which is all around You. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that as she celebrates with family and friends or even celebrates by herself that Your Presence would surround her and she would begin to sing praises to Your Holy Name! In Jesus Name, Amen. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home