Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Isaiah 64:4 and 1 Corinthians 2:9

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

It is becoming quite evident that the older I get these two verses seem to linger in my mind more and more.

Isaiah 64:4, "For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear,
Nor has the eye seen a God besides You.
Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him."

1 Corinthians 2:9, "but just as it is written, "Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him."

Two powerful verses resonate with me - probably because the older I get the more my eyes see and my ears hear and yet---

There is even more for those who Love Him and Wait for Him!!!

Oh, most dear and precious sisters-in-Christ isn't it so beautiful that all that we have seen and heard thus far pales in comparison to our God who will act in our behalf and has prepared for us and all we need do is LOVE Him and WAIT for Him.

Abba Father, we come before Your throne of Grace, we bow in Your Holy Presence and lift up our hands and voices offering praises and thankfulness. Oh Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today her love for You will be increased and her willingness to Wait just a little bit longer. Lord I pray that her eyes would be focused upon Jesus and her ears will be attuned to Your Whispers. Lord may the Beauty and Gentleness and Faithfulness of our God be evident in their lives as they continually worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I pray in the Precious Name of Jesus, the name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home