Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Dwell Upon, Focus On, and Meditate on JESUS

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

We have been having rather strange weather of late. Sunshine and 50 degrees one day and the next blizzard with 4 ft drifts and 20 degrees. It is rather challenging - a comment from a woman, "I think Mother Nature is off of her meds!" I laughed. Yes, oh that Mother Nature. But we have the truth written in Matthew 24. So... each day is a day closer to the coming (second)of the LORD. Knowing that may we embrace each day by rejoicing and being glad for it is a day that He has made. We as believers don't need to worry about the nature of things, right? All we need do is TRUST in Him!!!

Needless to say, that is easier said than done. Of course, I do get upset when one day I can wear my slippers and leggings and the next day I'm in closed toed boots and wearing flannel lined jeans, but I have them so I'm thankful for that.

Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, as I write this post this morning I'm thankful for each breath of my days. Taking long sighs as I walk around my house or outside (depending on the weather, of course) there is much to be in deep thought about so I turn to the Word of Truth once again, and beginning to read Psalm 139, I say, "All is Well with my Soul."

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee our Sovereign Lord, Thank you for my coming and going LORD. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would dwell upon and focus on and meditate on JESUS, who is the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Rev 22:13, Isa 41:4). May her time with You be sweet and gentle and peaceful and as she sits at Your Feet may she be blessed richly during her time with You and come away being filled completely in order to stand firm in her faith. I ask in the Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.


Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home