Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A Few Verses On Happiness

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Spring, a time of newness! Flowers in bloom - daffodils, crocus, tulips, etc. Early morning sounds - birds chirping, squirrels chatting, muskrats paddling, etc. Yes Spring is here and with it the seeing of the beauty of the flowers and the hearing of the animals singing seems to bring a happiness to the heart. A time of newness, a time of hope, and a time of happiness.

I thought I would share a few verses from The Bible's Promises for Life, a little booklet published by Crossway.

1. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11

2. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy, then they said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them." The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad. Psalm 126:2-3

3. I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation; He has clothed me with the robe of righteousness. Isaiah 61:10

4. Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Phillipians 4:4

Yes, a time of happiness - as we look at the beauty of nature it gives a testimony to the greatness of God and in listening and seeing of these things how can we not have a smile or an occassional giggle and even a deep sigh as we take in the wonder of His Majesty displayed.

Rejoice oh my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ!!!

Abba Father, our Creator, our Sovereign Lord, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee. Lord I ask in the precious Name of Jesus that as this day is displayed You alone would surround each heart and soul and mind and bring to remembrance that You are a God who brings newness, and rebirth, and beauty, and hope, and faithfulness, and LOVE.
Amen.

Blessings and Prayers,



LyndiaSue





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home