Wednesday, June 26, 2019

My Personal Best and God's Personal Best

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have started a new morning routine. Early morning swimming at the local pool. Today I did my personal best!!

Which got me to thinking -- my personal best and God's personal best!!

How richer, deeper, wider, sweeter, fuller, and higher is God's personal best for us!

Today as we walk through our day there are situations that we all face that causes us to either hang on in desperation or sink into despair or excitely squeel with Joy. I pray that you face all or one of these situations that your personal best would be to ask and seek and knock for God's personal best for you.

Abba Father, Praise to thee, thank You that for each new day You always have Your personal best for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ. I pray for each one today that as she strives for her personal best that You would speak into her heart and draw her unto Yourself and whisper words of Love over her. I ask in the Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home