Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Psalm 9: 1 and 2 - Food For Thought

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

At Easter my husband was on the mainland visiting our daughter and her family. He got a special little gift in his Easter basket and since I wasn't there my daughter had him bring my little gift home. It was a small cloth bag and printed on the front was "Food for Thought". Inside was the little gift which was just right for me.

This morning preparing for this posting I glanced down and the little bag caught my attention because of the words printed on the front.

Going to the WORD of God - Psalm 9 verses 1 and 2, "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart. I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name O Most High."

Ah, precious WORDS, consider it FOOD for the soul, JESUS the bread of Life. Yes, LORD, Your Precious Word is FOOD and may our thoughts be captivated by thee sustaining us and restoring us and strengthening us and healing us.

Abba Father, may we desire the MEAT of Your Word. May each dear and precious sister-in-Christ take delight in Your WORD and may her thoughts of You be her food which sustains her and keeps her throughtout her day and week.
In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home