Wednesday, March 02, 2016

C.S. Lewis Quote

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My husband asked if I wanted his old cork board; I looked at it and thought of how I could use it and where I could hang it. Saying yes I showed him where it was to be hung. It remained empty for about 2 weeks as I thought about what I wanted hung on display. My refrigerator is covered on two sides with pictures of family and friends and drawings from dear grandchildren so just what would I pin on my empty cork board?

Staring at an empty cork board began to bother me so I sorted through some things that I had stored away in various folders and began the task.

The first thing that I pinned was a quote from C.S. Lewis, "Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story, which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see."

Miracles - oh Abba Father how You place in our lives every moment of every day a miracle.
Miracles - oh Sovereign Lord thank You that my very breath breathed today is a miracle.
Miracles - Praise thee oh Lord that each happening in my life is a miracle.

To each of you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ today may your live be filled with His Presence, His Purpose, His Provision, and His Peace. You are precious in His sight and you are a Miracle.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home