Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Distractions - Having a Bad Hair Day

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am in need of a haircut but I have been so busy to even find the time to schedule. So I keep trying to get the hairs out of my eyes so I can continue or attempt to finish what I am working on. Each time that I take the time to remove the hairs from my vision it takes me away from my task at hand. This is what I call a major bad hair day and how I see having a bad hair day as a distraction.

I have been having a lot of "bad hair days". I pray that this is not the case for you dear sister-in-Christ, but if it is --

Abba Father, Thank You for you know the number of hairs that we have on our head, and even though these very hairs can cause a distraction it is Your Spirit that will guide us. How differently our Sovereign LORD sees things. What I consider a distraction He has numbered each hair. Oh what a wonderful and glorious and mighty LORD we have. Praise to thee my LORD. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would not be concerned about the distractions is life but remember that You know each of them intimately. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home