Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Psalm 19:14 - On the Tip of My Tongue

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The Lord placed me in the perfect job, being an extravert that I am. I get to meet and greet and talk and interact with so many people. I have learned over the years that this truly a gift from God. So many times there have been things "on the tip of my tongue" that I have almost said and so very thankful that it was not.

It is an everyday thing with me - from the moment the phone rings or someone enters the office I must be on full alert. I have learned over the years that it only takes a split second to offer up a prayer to guard my tongue.

These verses from Psalm keep me grounded,

Psalm 19:12-14

12) Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults. 13) Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression. 14) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight. O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Abba Father, Praise thee on High, Thank thee!!! Heavenly Father, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ may you forgive her hidden faults, may you keep her also from willful sins, may they not rule over her. Oh Lord then she will be blameless and innocent of great transgression. May the words of her mouth and the meditation of her heart be pleasing in Your sight. May she proclaim that You O LORD are her Rock and her Redeemer. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home