Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Talking to God

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I was talking to my son who is driving home to Virginia from Rangely Colorado where he needed to be with his father because his dad (Grandpaw) just passed away. Since he has been on the road for two days already I try to check in with him while he is on the road. During part of the conversation he said, "I love that my daughter and I can have an outer monologue." I like that!

In my talking to God sometimes its an inner monologue and at other times it is an outer monologue. When I read the WORD of God He is the same. Sometimes its an inner monologue and other times it is an outer monologue.

I pray that whether it is an inner or outer monologue just keep talking to God.

Abba Father, thank You and Praise You that we can come to You ALL the time. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that in her everyday life that the most important thing that she does is talking to You, the Creator of ALL things, the Sovereign Lord, the Omnipotent One. LORD, may Your Grace abound in their lives and may the conversations be blessed. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home