Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Psalm 23:1-2 Learning Quietness

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

For the past thirteen days I feel as if, "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul."

I became very ill with flu like symptoms on Friday the 18th but continued to do my job and that night I was very sick. I went to the doctor on Monday and was told that I did have a virus/flu and bedrest was required. So here I am into the second week and realizing that indeed the only want that I have needed was to not have a fever but other than that I was not able to do hardly anything. I attempted to go back to work this Monday but God had other plans still. So here I am lying down in green pastures - indeed it is green pastures!! He has led me beside quiet waters - it has been so quiet that I feel as if I can physically touch the quietness. He covers me with His love and the quietness of Him is so beautiful. During this quietness He is restoring my soul. I believe this because He has said it.

I asked the Lord this morning what I was to learn from this time and His word to me was "quietness".

Abba Father, Praise and thank thee for being our Shepherd who gives that we shall not be in want. Thank you oh Lord that You made us to lie down in green pastures, and that You lead us beside quiet waters and that You restore our souls. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would boldly proclaim that You are her shepherd and be still and know that is enough for she will not be in want, that You make her to lie down in green pastures and that you lead her beside quiet waters and that You restore her soul. In the Precious Name of JESUS, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home