Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Am Praying for You

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

How many times do we hear this from friends and family? Especially in times when we are hurting the most and need words of comfort and/or encouragement.

Today my prayer is a hymn from a hymnal, "Great Hymns of the Faith". Written by S. O'Malley Cliff, 1837-1910.

Lyrics

1. I have a Savior - He's pleading in glory, A dear, loving Savior, the earth-friends be few; And now He is watching in tenderness o'er me - But O that my Savior were your Savior too.

2. I have a Father- to me He has given A hope for eternity, blessed and true; And soon He will call me to meet Him in heaven- Bu O that He'd let me bring you with me too!

3. I have a robe-'tis resplendent in whiteness-Awaiting in glory my wonderful view; O when I receive it all shining in brightness, Dear friend, could I see you receiving one too!

4. When Christ has found you, tell others the story, That my loving Savior is your Savior too; Then pray that your Savior will bring to glory, And prayer will be answered-'twas answered for you!

Chorus
For you I am praying, Fory you I am praying,
For you I am praying, I'm praying for you.

I know that you and I have so many loved ones and we even have a few unlovable ones that the Lord places in our lives for He knows that only you have the heart to pray for this person.

Blessings for your week dear and precious sisters-in-Christ.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home