Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Blessed Thanksgiving

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I hope that this Thanksgiving will be richly blessed just because we are the property of the Eternal. That is enough!!

Lets say it together and speak it out loud for we are His!!

Blessed Assurance

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine! O what a foretaste of glory divine! Heir of salvation, purchase of God. Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Perfect submission, perfect delight! Visions of rapture now burst on my sight; Angels descending bring from above Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission - all is at rest, I in my Savior am happy and blest: Watching and waiting, looking above, Filled with His goodness, lost in His Love.

Chorus:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

Abba Father, Praise thee and Thank thee for Loving us, Lord I pray for each dear and precious one today that she would hear Your whispers of Love and would Be Still in Your Presence even in the midst of all that surrounds her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home