Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Being Together Is Enough

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

These past couple of weeks I have been missing two people who were in my life. There have been little promptings that bring them to my mind. The first is my middle brother, Michael, who passed away September 2012. The second is a dear friend Jane, whom I named my sweet Jane, who passed away October 2011.

I try to reason why but then decide it is best just to recall the special times we shared - our conversations, our special days, our special moments when we would be together and the Lord would be with us. You know when that is because when you are with that person there is no effort needed to be together. Just being together is enough.

I didn't start out with that kind of relationship with my middle brother but God turned it all around when He restored our broken relationship eighteen months before my brother passed.

With my sweet Jane it was always that way from the beginning. We could just be together.

I pray that each one of you have such a person in your life.

Abba Father, thank You for each dear and precious person that You bring into our lives. Oh most Sovereign Lord the Creator of all things how amazing is Your design, how intricate are the details of all things. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would embrace all those that You bring into their lives and may they see that each individual is a golden strand of thread designed by You to be woven into the trapestry of her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home