Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Isaiah 14:26-27 and Psalm 61:5-8

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Yes, God does have a plan and it is one that is determined for the whole world. Yes, the LORD ALMIGHTY has purposed and Yes His Hand is streatched out. Our Sovereign Lord who Loves us intimately and deeply and is Jeolous for us.

Today my prayer for you is found in the Psalms - Psalm 61:5-8.

Abba Father, Praise thee and thank thee and may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him, He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress. I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people, pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." In the Name of Jesus, sweet Jesus. Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home