Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Psalm 139: 13-16

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Let us come together this morning and praise Him and worship Him - vs 13)"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." vs 15) For "my frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body." vs) 16 For "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Abba Father,

vs 14) "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." O most Sovereign Lord, How precious and dear are each one of your daughters. I pray that they would have a blessed week and that Your Peace and Purpose and Presence and Provision and Power would overflow into every area of their lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home