Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Miracle from God

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I dedicate this post to my son who is 45 years old today - a miracle, a gift given from God and so thankful that God heard my heart and answered my prayer.

He was my first test in walking by faith. The situation I was presented with had choices, either keep the child or have an abortion.

This was the first time that I remember being on my knees before my Lord and weeping uncontrollably.

God heard and answered!!

Trusting Him fully with the words spoken to me I now am able to wish my son a Happy 45th Birthday.

Abba Father, thank you that our past and our present and our future are yours. Praise you, oh Lord, that You are Faithful. Most Sovereign Lord thank you that in our hour of uncontrollable weeping that You are ever present and long to answer in the most amazing of ways. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her past, present, and future be directed by the One who made them. Oh Lord it is Your faithfulness that captures our hearts and may each precious sister-in-Christ be captured by thee. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home