Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I'm Going Home

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I'm going home for a couple of weeks - by home I mean to visit my parents who happen to be living in the town where I was born and lived until I was in my teens. Yes, I do consider this town my home. It is funny though, for several years - starting when I was nine years old I prayed to leave the town and move to California. God answered those prayers the summer of my 15th year when we moved to Goleta California. I do remember that I vowed to never return to that little town again. Over the course of these past 50 years my parents moved back and now I look forward to going back home to that little town in Montana.

I know that when I arrive mom and dad will have prepared ahead of time all the things that they will want to do, which will be delightful for me. I'm going to take this time and enjoy being "home".

Some of the things that they have planned are - visiting family and friends, taking an after dinner drive along my favorite river (Spring Creek), going fishing, watching the 4th of July parade, spending time sitting at the kitchen table eating and talking story, and my favorite of all is receiving and giving of HUGS.

I hope that each one of you have a favorite place that you can call "home" and that you are able to say, "I'm going home".

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would enjoy each day with You. May she long for her heavenly home and at the same time enjoy her earthly home and all that you supply and provide. Lord as she draws closer and closer to thee each day may she become the woman You have created her to be. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home