Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Living Water

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I awoke earlier than normal this morning, about half an hour, and as I laid there, I heard the sound of the water coming from the fountain that sits on top of my dresser. For some reason the sound of the water seemed louder this morning. It got me out of bed and up and I started my day. A walk around the yard and the orchid area to look at the various fruits and flowers growing - this completed my morning routine. Now I'm sitting here asking God for His Words to be poured forth as I pen this post.

A dear sister-in-Christ and my mentor shared this morning that, as she sat at the bedside of her mother, she read Psalm 23 and 121 to her. Another sister-in-Christ shared about how God confirmed a word to her through her husband. Another sister-in-Christ shared a video about flourishing which I watched and inspired me to continue on being the person God created me to be. All these combined are what keeps us Focused on the one who strengthens and guides and inspires and draws us to the Living Water.

O, most Sovereign LORD, our Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee. Abba, thank You for all the moments in my life, thank You for the air that I breathe, thank You for all that You Give and also thank You for all that You Take. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today - may she not settle for just an ordinary day but desire the extraordinary - a day filled to the brim of You and You alone. In Your Presence surrounded by Your Love. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home