Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Making Sense of It All

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

As I pen this post I am still asking myself is there any sense in this? When things come at you from different directions, just like with Job, how does one wrap themselves around the situations and begin once again to rest in Him alone. It seems that each new day brings with it more and more to try and fathom the plan and purpose for the happening.

Opening my bible to the Psalms and reading Psalm 9:1-4, "I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you. For you have upheld my right and my cause; you have sat on your throne, judging righteously."

Once again, as I read these passages I am embraced by HIM and HIM alone who draws me into a deeper place where my rest is found. My beginning sentences are the rantings of a doubtful heart. Let me not linger long in that place but rather welcome the loving response from the LORD.

My prayer for each one of you today -

Abba Father, Praise thee for thy Faithfulness. Lord as each precious little one encounters the struggles in their lives may they once again come into Your Presence and begin to learn of You. May they welcome You into their hearts and learn of You. May they be glad and rejoice in You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home