Wednesday, July 22, 2015

His Reply

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have been back for little over a week and still find myself recovering from the trip. Not because it was that stressful but because of all the happenings that occurred. One in particular - I was able to take my morning prayer walks and had been for the first week. These early morning walks consisted of asking and seeking the Lord. The conversation went something like this, "Lord, if I do this what will happen or if I decide this how will that impact my life in the future", over and over again. By the end of the first week, as I am rambling on, it suddenly grew very quiet - I stopped walking and talking and stood still - His reply, "What is My Will for my Life?" I started to weep. It was then that a peace came over me. His peace and I knew that I need not fear about the future or even try to make any decisions on my own for from that day forward I chose to walk with my focus on Jesus alone.

Abba Father, thank You!! I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would hear Your words and grow in the beauty of the Lord. May her days be filled with Your amazing Grace, Your pure truth, Your immeasurable forgiveness, Your righteousness and Your unfathomable Love. In Jesus Name, Amen.



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home