Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Protector

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

As I finish off the month of July with this posting I have opened my bible to Second Chronicles 36. Verse 22, "the LORD stirred (inspired) up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing,..."

When the LORD stirs (inspires) up the spirit, there is no limit to His Power and Presence and Peace - Oh how the LORD protects and keeps those whom He has called.

This is my prayer offered up the Father,

Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ may the most Sovereign Lord stir your spirit up today and from this day forward. May you cling to His promises for it is written, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home