Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Your Testimony Spoken - Ezekiel

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Such amazing times we are living in - don't you feel it?
An anticipation of things to come!

In my nightly reading of the "Daily Light" the last scriptures were, "John 17:1, 20-21, Jesus prays, "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us."
How can we fathom this prayer of Jesus? Our testimony, our words, when spoken to another about Him and they believe - this was His prayer!

This morning as I began to search through the scriptures to pen this post I happened upon the book of Ezekiel and the notes I have written,
1) He looked and saw
2) He bowed and heard
3) He listened and tasted
4) He ate and the Spirit took him

You and I have come this far only by the Grace of God, He has planned and purposed our lives in such intricate ways. How can we not speak out His Truth?

My prayer for today -

Abba Father, our words spoken, our testimony, Lord may each precious and dear sister-in-Christ look and see, bow her head and hear, listen and taste your Word and when she has eaten may the Spirit take her. May Your presence so overwhelm her that she would rest in thee. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home