Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Lord's Garden

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I purchased a book several years back - "Reflections of God's Glory" by Corrie ten Boom. The cover says that it is "newly discovered meditations by the author of "The Hiding Place"".

Chapter Two of this book is titled, "The Lord's Garden" and she states the following, "We have been planted according to a divine pattern, even if we do not always understand that pattern. Yes, our life is like a garden of the Lord, walled by grace, cultivated by love, and weeded by heavenly discipline".

She ends the chapter with a prayer and I would like to use part of that as my prayer today, "Lord Jesus, my life looks more like a wilderness than a garden. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that from now on I can receive power to be a faithful, cheerful witness who bears fruit."
Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would delight in Your Presence in her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home