Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Psalm 27:13-14

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Can you believe it we are already in the month of July? My grandmother in law used to say that when the 4th of July was celebrated then the months til Thanksgiving and Christmas was like a breath away.

The two verses for today, "I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." This being a Psalm of David, how he must have had to wait and wait and wait.

It is hard to wait when the world around you is moving at such a rapid pace. Where each moment of your time is spent doing or going or thinking.

Abba Father, praise and glory to thee oh most Sovereign Lord for You draw us unto you and when you had seen that I had fainted, You stirred my heart to believe to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Oh Lord God that indeed we live in the land of the living. We are alive and it is by the grace of God that we alive. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she wait on YOU and be of good courage, and then You will strengthen her heart. Oh dear and precious ones WAIT, I say, on the LORD. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home